I-XL Toronto is open for business!
While we have been operating from our new location for a few weeks now, this week we opened up our doors to the public to our new Design Centre. The showroom features over 2,000 sq. ft. of samples and displays of brick, stone and architectural masonry products and tools. Our 28,00 sq. ft. warehouse is filled with inventory, ready to ship for your next project.
We continue to adhere to all local, provincial and federal health and safety guidelines and protocols.
- Masks are mandatory for customers and all staff in our Design Centre and warehouse.
- We have clearly marked our floors in the Design Centre and counter areas to ensure a boundary of 2m between customers and staff.
- We may limit the number of customers at one time that are admitted into our location. We recommend phoning ahead to make an appointment for the best possible service.
- High touch areas are frequently sanitized and hand sanitizer is available.
- Contactless transactions are available for customers who phone in orders ahead of time.