I-XL Building Products is Canada’s leading distributor of architectural masonry. Through our six design centres and an extensive network of independent dealers across the country, we offer a broad portfolio of brick, stone, and cladding products that provide innovative solutions for architects, builders, and construction professionals. Since 1912, I-XL has built a reputation for its commitment to world-class customer service, technical expertise, and product selection.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, the Marketing Coordinator will provide marketing support to our different branches across Canada and be responsible for the administration and execution of marketing activities to help elevate the I-XL brand.
The ideal candidate will be well organized, takes great pride in their responsibilities, and possesses strong communication skills.
- Develop marketing collateral development, such as brochures, product sheets, labels, signage, etc.
- Website management, including content publishing, landing page creation, product updates, etc.
- Manage and grow I-XL social media channels (IG, FB, LinkedIn, and Pinterest)
- Oversee content creation for web, social, and email
- Create and distribute email newsletters, including the management of various audience lists
- Coordinate trade shows and company events
- Assist in executing various marketing objectives and campaigns
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities and trends
- Provide marketing support throughout the organization
- Track marketing campaign results, analyze data, and generate reports
Skills & Qualifications
- Completed post-secondary education in Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- 1-3 years of marketing work experience or similar
- Self-starter and the ability to work well independently and in a team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated experience in writing customer-facing communications
- Strong organization and time-management skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills with attention to detail
- Excellent understanding of social media platforms (IG, FB, LinkedIn, and Pinterest) and best practices
- Experience in website management platforms and other marketing tools, including WordPress, Google Analytics, and Mailchimp
- Experience with segmentation and customer journey mapping is an asset
- Working Knowledge of SEO and SEM is an asset
What We Offer
- A positive and fun work environment
- Competitive compensation
- RRSP company match program
- Performance-based bonus
- Extended health & dental benefits
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
We thank all interested applicants; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.